Friday, September 10, 2010

I'd rather have a strong backbone than a strong jaw bone!

Some really smart person said that to me this week. And after I thought about it, I fully agreed! Basically, it mean a little less talk and a lot more action. I've been all about change this summer and heading into this fall. So this saying is pretty insync with what I'm doing.
I got a new gym membership this week!!! I'm pretty excited about it. It's just time to get it together.
So far, this semester isn't going too badly. I thought it'd be a lot more stressful but it's been (mostly) smooth sailing thus far!
Things I'm not too happy about: people who can't seem to just be honest!! Seriously, we're adults now, it's ok to just say what you mean and mean what you say. Honesty isn't hard. If you tell someone you'll do something, then do it!
Ok, no more ranting.....have a great weekend!!!

No comments: