Saturday, July 24, 2010

2 years later....

Ironically I remembered starting this thing almost 2 years ago to the day. Obviously (and luckily) a lot has changed including but not limited to: my weight, my haircolor, my kids, my life...
2 years ago I had a great job that I loved. And then I lost it, my fault completely. I started looking for a new job and decided that if I didn't find one in a certain amount of time then I was heading back to school. Turned out, I was overqualified and under educated for everything I wanted to do so back to school I went. And it was there that I found yet another outlet for my obsessive compulsive personality. I am one of those students, the ones who have to get an A on every paper, the ones who stress and get incredibly bitchy before a test. Love me or leave me, I can't help it.
My friends have (mostly) stayed the same over the last 2 years. With the exception of one thing. Not going into great detail but the cliff notes version would be I fell in love with my best friend, got into a relationship with aforementioned friend and then everything went to shit and here I am, slightly bitter but overall a better person for the whole damn mess. And said friend is no longer a part of my life. And I'm ok with that.
I've changed a little. I'm even more focused on what I want. I know whats best for me and my kids and I'm dedicated to getting what I want for us. I'm still the same honest, loving, crazy, girly individual I've always been. I'm not always nice but I'm always real.
So now that we've caught up....lets move on.

No comments: