Monday, August 2, 2010

The best things in life are free!

I wish I knew exactly how many calories laughing burned, because I think I could definitely manage to drop a few lbs just by hanging out with my friends everyday! I had zero expectations going into this summer and so far I have gotton so much more out of it than I could have ever thought possible. I've learned at lot, I've laughed a lot and I've loved every minute of it.
Two months ago one of the several girls who keep me going told me that there are so many people who care deeply for me that I'm not even aware of. She was right. I have been surprised at the number of people who have come out of nowhere to be there for me. I have the greatest support group standing behind me and because of them I feel like I can conquer the world. And I will!

No comments: